This event is part of the European Maker Week, an initiative promoted by European Commission and implemented by Maker Faire Rome in collaboration with Startup Europe. It's a celebration of makers and innovators all over Europe.
Robotic Artists made from recycled materials by our public school robotics team And make your own Mini CNC from scratch
Ρομποτικοί καλλιτέχνες κατασκευασμένοι με ανακυκλωμένα υλικά παλαιών ηλεκτρονικών συσκευών και εργαστήρι κατασκευής ενός MiniCNC
- Exhibition to our school lab of our 3 robotic artists made of recycled materials found on broken electronic devices, speeches, and mini hacker lab.
- Schedule :
1. Exhibition of our projects
2. Short speech about robotics from scrap material, and arduino
3. Mini Hacker Lab. Creating a mini CNC machine from Scrap material + arduino + processing.
- Activities : Tour and explanation of working principles made from student groups that made every project (Wide format Vertical plotter from recycled printer motors+arduino, Mini-CNC made from recycled Cd - rom drives and robotic arm with 3 servos)
- also explanation from our students about the working principles of CNC machines, G-Code, and How to make a G-code interpreter and G-Code Creator in Arduino+Processing
- mini 2 hour hacker lab "creating a simple cnc device with arduino + processing"
1st lyceium of Florina
L. K. Karamanli 56 - Florina - Greece - 53100