This event is part of the European Maker Week, an initiative promoted by European Commission and implemented by Maker Faire Rome in collaboration with Startup Europe. It's a celebration of makers and innovators all over Europe.
OpenLab and FabLab workshops on the French west coast (free) ! :-)
Portes-ouvertes et ateliers spécial FabLab en Vendée (gratuit) !
On saturday the 4th of June, we would like to invite everyone who is around to visit us and discover the fablab world through:
- a visit commented by a facilitator and members of the community who can access the fablab all afternoon between 2pm and 7pm to make people discover the FabLabs network.
- 2 workshops from 2 to 4pm and from 5 to 7pm. Each workshop will last 2 hours and will be for 8 to 10 people. There will be 4 workshops for anyone from 10 years old to infinity and beyond ;-).
From 2pm to 4pm :
- A "Dash and Dots" workshop (mostly for kids) to learn how to give instructions to a nice robot, create stories with it (him/her? ;-)) and have fun
- A "Arduino" workshop to learn from scratch how to create your own interactive things and start to enjoy code and reconcile with electronics.
From 4pm to 6pm :
- A "Scratch" workshop (mostly for kids) to make your own video games, share creativity and learn code with fun
- A Lasercutting workshop to discover this incredible machine, realise that it's not that hard to use and come up with amazing ideas.
Subscriptions will be launched soon. Stay connected with our Facebook : facebook.com/zbis85 , or Twitter : twitter.com/zbis85 or our website www.zbis.fr
zBis, Micro-Usine Locale et Partagée
123 Boulevard Louis Blanc