This event is part of the European Maker Week, an initiative promoted by European Commission and implemented by Maker Faire Rome in collaboration with Startup Europe. It's a celebration of makers and innovators all over Europe.
Mutual Benefits - Collaboration between makers and corporations
Zusammenarbeit zwischen Makern und Unternehmen
European Maker Week is an initiative promoted by European Commission and implemented by Maker Faire Rome in collaboration with Startup Europe.
We will give an overview on chances and possibilities of the cooperation of companies and organizations with the maker scene. Enablers and start-ups from the maker scene will present their solutions, existing companies will talk about their expectations to makers and we will have enough space for discussions with the participants.
As a participant on the European Maker Week event 'MUTUAL BENEFITS - Corporates & Makers‘ you will attend:
• Introduction of maker scenes US, Europe and Austria - Stefan Fazekas, Warp-Innovation
• Collaboration models for MUTUAL BENEFITS - Michael Dell, ExpertsGroup Innovation
• Briefing on makerSQR and helloSQR - Stefan Fazekas, Warp-Innovation
• Financial Planning – How to get your numbers right - Mertel Martin, BDO Austria
• Interactive open discussion to stimulate synergies between makers, craftsmen and industry
As of 07:00 pm you may find our partners and event organizers at info desks for further information and networking accompanied by some maker-oriented catering ;)
ratio strategy & innovation / Experts Group Innovation
Talent Flow Coworking
Weintraubengasse 22, 1020 Wien